This is an agreement between Melanie Eckel, (“Photographer”), and The Client signed below, (“Client”), outlining the terms of a photography shoot, (“Shoot”), performed on Shoot date and use of all product from Shoot, (“Images”).
1- All Images and rights therein, including copyright, remain the sole and exclusive property of Photographer. Unless otherwise provided herein, any grant of rights from Photographer to Client is limited to the private, personal use of photographic material purchased by Client.
***100% of the Session Fee is due at the time of booking this secures a date for your Session. The Session Fee / retainer is non-refundable. ***
This session includes:
· custom photography session
· The photographers time and eye for detail
· Proofing of 20 images, which will be available for viewing in person during your viewing appointment (make sure that the individuals whom are responsible for making purchasing decisions are present)
· final proof photos are chosen at the discretion of the photographer all other images are destroyed in the culling process during editing.
* If there are any costs/fees associated with the location of the session you have chosen, you, the client, will be responsible for those fees. The photographer will not guarantee or arrange payment on any location.
*Photographer agrees to travel within 20km of the Drayton Valley. Additional travel will require mileage as part of the agreement.
*Photographer is not liable for any injury incurred during session on any location, clients agree that they are entering and conducting themselves at their own risk at any location.
Rescheduling and Cancellations:
If an illness or situation prevents a photo session from taking place, you may reschedule your session at least 24 hours prior to your shoot without penalty. You may reschedule your shoot only once. If you decide to completely cancel the shoot for any reason your non refundable retainer /session fee is forfeited and will not be refunded as the date and time is being held for you and will not be booked for other potential clients.
* No cameras/camcorders/any type of recording device (this includes cell phone cameras) are allowed during the session unless a prior arrangement has been made, INCLUDING a written agreement.
* Only the subject(s) of the session and their parent(s) and/or guardian should be present at the session.
* Your session starts at the agreed upon time. It is strongly encouraged that you arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your session. This allows for any last-minute feeding, changing, and relaxing before your session begins.
* Please do not bring any children not being photographed to the session.
* Please make sure their hair is combed and their face is clean and free of runny noses or eyes. Please avoid eating or drinking red or orange food or drinks before the session. Red and orange tend to leave a stain on the face.
Re-shoots are determined at the discretion of the photographer. They will not be given for poor choices of clothing, make-up, hair or weather related issues, children not cooperating, or by not following the recommendations of the photographer.
All Sales are Final:
Due to the custom nature of each session and product, all sales are final. Please be absolutely sure of your purchase prior to the end of your ordering session, as print orders are placed to our professional lab within one (1) business day of payment being clear.
* All payments are due in full unless payment arrangements have been made.
* Orders will not be processed until payment in full is received.
* If you have arranged a payment plan, your order will be placed after the final payment has been received.
Copyright and Penalty:
* It is illegal to copy, scan, download, print, share, alter, or otherwise steal any image created by Melanie Eckel (photographer) during your photo session. This applies to 'sneak peak' images, images posted in an online proofing gallery, blog, facebook, or hard copy images.
* If you steal images via any method above, or any other method, you will be invoiced for the cost of EACH digital image you have stolen, at my current price per image.
I work very hard to create images that reflect you and your family, that you will love. I know you will want to share them, and include one image as a sneak-peak for that very reason. I expect that you will honor not only my hard work, but the time, money, and dedication that I have put into training and equipment to capture these images for you. Please do not steal them!